Locuming 101: Locum Agencies and finding the best one for you
Locuming 101: Locum Agencies
Your best friends and at times, you're worst enemies - Locum agencies are they middle man between you and your next placement. To make sure you're getting the best out of your agency read our article below.
- Beginning your search
- Playing the agency dating game
- Settling down with your preferred agencies.
- Professions covered.
- Long term or short term contract specialists - we have a great article on this issue if you're unsure.
- Locations covered.
- Pay rates.
- Primary, secondary or private care specialists.
- Mandatory training requirements -(need help? - read this).
- DBS check (check out our DBS checks if you need one).
- Youll get a chance to see how open and transparent they are.
- Youll may be able to see their latest vacancies.
- You can read up more about the agency themselves and see what frameworks they belong to.
- Talk to them directly and voice your concerns.
- Stop responding to their communications (although you'll still receive annoying and unwanted job offers).
- Request that you be removed from their database as you are not seeing any benefit of them having so much of your data.
Find this interesting?
If you found this article interesting then you may like our other posts, sign up today to our newsletter.