Why good customer service drives our business forward
Good Customer Service
celebrate our first 150 downloads, we’re dedicating this week to bringing you new content pieces everyday. Over the last 5 weeks we’ve reached out to our growing user base to find out exactly what our users like, need and want changing. We’ve used the responses to learn how to build better products and communicate more effectively with you, our audience.
- I downloaded the app to join more agencies.
- I downloaded the app to check what the hype was about
- I downloaded the app because I’m new to locuming and wanted an easy way to get up and running
- I downloaded the app because I want better rates.
- Reach out to us via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram Messenger. Simply connect to us by searching for the Locum Passport. We aim to get back to you within 2 hours whatever the query.
- Respond directly to any email correspondence you receive from us. When you download the Locum Passport, we send you a couple of emails to help you get started and also to confirm when your documents have been successfully uploaded. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, you can simply hit reply and we’ll get your message. We normally get back to you within 2 business days.
- Contact us using a dedicated phone line that isn’t a premium rate number. That means, in most cases, if you ever need to call us, your minutes will be charged at national rate and are normally included in your tariff.
Did you enjoy this article?
Sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date with all things locum